Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I am gluton for punishment

I think I have posted before about my need compulsion to "research" everything.  Normally it isn't a big deal although it annoys my husband when in a middle of a conversation I will start googling something we are talking about.  For instance... Cindy Lauper was on TV and we were guessing at her age.  I couldn't NOT know the answer RIGHT then so I googled it.  No big deal. Maybe a little crazy but nothing serious. I do it a lot though. I need information.  I thrive on it.  It is a major problem though when I start freaking myself out by googling and ready for over an hour about all the things that can go wrong in a pregnancy.  I even read some horribly painful blogs on infant loss.  WHAT THE CRAP AM I DOING?!  HOW IS THIS HELPFUL?!  I am not even pregnant yet and all I can do is "research" all the bad things that can happen. 

Hey I know that I am going to have a very difficult time emotionally when I do get pregnant.  After years of infertility and loss how could I not.  I have to get my crap together though and stop it with the information hoarding and overload.

Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment