Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Killing Frump Girl

So I am Frump Girl.... as my post last week discussed.  I became frumpy over the two years of newlywedness, TTC, Infertility etc.  I need Frump Girl to go away.  The husband upon further inspection has become "Frump Guy".  The other day when we were out and about I noticed he was wearing a shirt with the collar completely worn.  Like homeless worn.  He hasn't bought any new clothes since we bought him a few things last summer.  We need to kill frump girl and frump guy.  I am starting the process of going through our clothes ( he doesn't know this yet) and purge anything that has a hole in it, is too worn or doesn't fit.  That will leave me with about 10 things to wear and him with about 5. 

I have done better at dressing for work this week.  My hair is disaster but I have an appointment in less than two weeks.  I need a hair make over.  I will also be getting a mani/pedi that week as I have a wedding to go to.  So it will be more like a slow death but nevertheless frump girl is on her way out.



No comments:

Post a Comment