Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday!

So glad it is Friday even if I don't get to do what I want this weekend.  What do I want to do?  Lay in bed and binge watch Netflix.  Instead I will be babysitting my in laws why the husband works. Seriously irritates me but I don't have a choice. I like my in laws but they can annoy me for sure and hanging out with them by myself is just ....awkward.

Ok so today I made more of an effort in the clothes department.   We get to dress down for work on Fridays so I wore some nice jeans (new) with some cute tennis shoes, a gray t-shirt and a black cardigan over it. It was cold today. Now points deducted for the t-shirt because it is semi frumpy and I was lazy and did a ponytail.  Points added that  I spent extra time on my makeup.  It is a process.

No news on Oklahoma- She is suppose to get her period this weekend then start stimms. I will be emailing my nurse on Monday morning for an update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment