Monday, April 7, 2014

Countdown!

So this weekend as I wrote on Friday wasn't what I really wanted to do. ( Hang out with my Mother-in Law while my husband was at my brother-in laws all day long bacholer party.) The weekend came and went and I did hang out with her and it wasn't horrible. We didn't  do much as I couldn't really get her to leave the house. She wanted to stay in and watch movies.  I was ok with that.  Oh she annoyed me for sure at times.  She doesn't try to be annoying- we are just so so very different.  She is very nice so I can't complain really.   She however she can be passive aggressive and very stubborn. She also doesn't seem to listen or isn't that bright.  I can't tell which.  My sister in law ( her daughter) can't stand being around her mother.  I get it.  I think she should be more respectful to her mother, but I do get it. 

I was so glad to see them all leave.  I was tired and just wanted to be with the husband. It is weird I miss him when we have people over and we don't get our alone time. After they left we took a long nap together.  It was glorious. 

I got the call from Nurse T this morning!  Oklahoma started her meds last night! She will have a monitoring appointment on Wednesday!  We are on schedule for a retrieval next week! 

I will have embryos NEXT WEEK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment