Monday, March 31, 2014

April is Almost Here!


Woohoo April is almost here!!!! Lot's of good stuff going on!  I have actually always loved April!  The weather is always great,  Spring colors are in style, Easter, Baseball, birthday parties, the start of grilling season and of course my little snowflakes will hopefully be made in April!!

Oklahoma ( my donor)  is on her lupron and we wait for her to start stimms and that is when things will REALLY start getting crazy!  We have a tentative retrieval date of 4/16!  That is just a couple of weeks away!

This weekend the husband and I had a very nice relaxing yet very productive weekend! We ran some errands and had to go to Buy Buy Baby to get a shower present for a friend.  We were both very excited to go in and look at all the baby gear!  The husband I think was even more excited than I was!  We walked around and just looked and talked about all the items we would want to register for.  It got us very excited about our future!  We looked at cribs and found a couple of different ones we liked.  We then went home and sort of mentally planned out the nursery based on what we saw and liked.

I didn't buy a thing.  Still too scared to, but wow do I love looking right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment