Friday, April 18, 2014

Eggs!!!





This has been a really stressful week... but  I think it is going to end very well!
 I got 25 eggs for Easter!  We had an idea a few days ago while Oklahoma was going to appointments and getting scanned that it looked promising that we might get quite a bit.  In comparison with my own egg IVF we were praying for 4-6 eggs!  ( we got none) So to go from that to holy crap we have 25 eggs to use!  WOW- mind blown.


We still have a long way to go before thre is a happily ever after.  I know that we have 0 control in this process.  This was a HUGE step forward but we still have more steps and very important steps to take before I get my baby.

The next HUGE step is:

 Fertilization Report.  I will get a call in the morning telling me how many of the eggs fertilized and how they are developing. We will most likely lose some eggs in this process.  That is normal.  We just don't want to lose too many. Then I will get an update every day for 5 days as they grow and divide and hopefully by day 5 we have lots of blastocysts to send to PGD testing.  It is going to be a long week ahead anxiously awaiting to hear how my little embies are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment