Thursday, February 27, 2014

Delay

So I was thinking everything was starting to move on our cycle.  Oklahoma was taking her pills and suppose to go in for a check on Monday and in the meantime we were getting the legal work done and preparing.  Then I get an email.  Not a phone call.  A flippin email.  That Oklahoma had an emergency and forgot her pills so now we have to start over next cycle.  Oh the email also said "just a little delay of a few weeks".  I was livid. 

I get that things happen.  I would still be upset that we are delayed but I am pissed at how it was handled.  I let myself calm down and responded to the email today.  Still haven't heard anything back.  While this might be a little delay to the person who sent me an email it is my whole life.  She needs to be more sensitive and communicate in a more professional way.  With all the money we are paying we at least deserve that.

I can't dwell on it... all I can do is move forward and regroup.  I am going to utilize the extra time to lose some weight and have some fun with the husband.

This weekend I think we are gonna just stay in and binge watch some movies.  (Diet starts Monday LOL)

 Oh and my fish died.

This week sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment