Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Winter that wouldn't end

I am tired of complaining about winter.... so over it!

So spent the weekend snowed in for the most part.  Luckily the husband and I really didn't have many plans so we just chilled, watched movies, and I played an obscene amount of Candy Crush. 
We talked a lot about the future.  We are too scared to actually believe we will actually ever have a real baby so every conversation is always tentative.  I know by reading plenty of blogs and community boards that it is completely normal to feel this way until I have a real life baby at home in my arms.  If this cycle works I will move on to fear and worry about loss etc.  

I asked my husband the other day if he thought I needed therapy.  It was a serious question.  His response "probably".  All I could do is laugh.  Because after all that we have been through it was actually a stupid question to ask.  I know I should.  I don't know what is stopping me.  This blog is the only real outlet I have.  I guess I should at least look into therapy.

I have calmed down about our delay. After all what choice do I really have?  It really helped that we got to go in and have a talk with Nurse T on Friday.  The husband had to get some blood work done and we had a chance to sit down and express our fears and concerns.  She was super great and assuring.  She has full confidence in Oklahoma. I also finally got a response back from the agency coordinator.  She basically blamed it all on Nurse T and  gave a pretty pathetic apology.  My respect for her has declined greatly but like the husband says " hopefully we don't ever have to see or talk to any of these people again". 

So now we wait a couple of weeks to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment