Sunday, February 9, 2014

Why do I keep doing this to myself?

This weekend hasn't been very productive.  The weather is so yucky there is no point in going outside. So that leaves me to sit on my butt and look through blogs and forums and scare the crap out of myself with all kinds of things that can go wrong in a pregnancy.  I am course know all the things that can go wrong early on, but I was reading more about late term issues. WHY THE HELL DID I READ THAT STUFF!?  I am not even pregnant yet! I am worrying now about things I shouldn't.  While I like to be informed and educated I think I need to step away from the internet. Sheesh!  I need an intervention. 

Waiting anxiously for our consultation on Tuesday.  I am praying that it doesn't get cancelled as there is another winter weather system headed our way early this week.  While I only live a few minutes from my RE, I do have to cross a bridge to get there and when it is icy I go into panic mode crossing it.  A couple of ice storms ago I saw a car spin out and hit the guardrail.  I am also waiting on my period which should be here today.  So far no sign of it.  I am trying not to read too much into that because quitting meds in the middle of a cycle no doubt messed up this month. I promised myself I wouldn't take an HPT until tomorrow morning.  That would be so my luck to be pregnant the cycle we move forward with DEIVF.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment