Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dreams

I dream most every night and most of the time my dreams are pretty standard ... you know random stuff.  Well as I am getting closer to our cycle starting and thinking about my FET my dreams have gotten really weird.  Last night I was on Pinterest looking at baby gear and so last night I dreamed about being hooked up to a breast pump. Ok that makes sense I had just read about it before I went to bed.  However a few nights ago I dreamed that after the FET I found out that instead of transferring my embryo's they actually put Gollum from Lord of the Rings in me. I didn't watch the movie or talk about it so it was really out of the blue.  I went on in that dream to give birth to him.  Yeah.  That was weird.  I told my husband and now he just likes to torment me by looking at me and saying " My precious" in Gollum's creepy voice.  I'm going to start writing my dreams down.  I can't wait till I am actually pregnant because my friends tell me they you get some crazy vivid dreams!

Here is my "baby" I had the other night.....


No comments:

Post a Comment