Tuesday, March 25, 2014

We are rolling!


Haven't written in a little while.  Been super busy with work and the husband and I took a little weekend getaway to the mountains.  It was so relaxing!  We just explored and enjoyed each other! We of course discussed our kid/s all the time.  Just dreaming mostly!

Cycle Update:
Oklahoma as started her cycle and she should get her meds today. She has a check up on Thursday and then will start lupron!  The estimated retrieval is April 16th!! it was weird paying for someone elses meds.  Although they were much cheaper!!  I was always on max stimms and had crazy expensive pharmacy bills!

So in the meantime while I wait till the transfer ( mid-may)  I am working on my diet and planning a ton in my mind.  I started weening down on my caffeine this week and hope to be caffeine free by the transfer.  Then just trying to lose some weigh and eat as healthy as I can.

I am also spending time on pinterest looking at nursery ideas etc...

I haven't bought anything.  Too scared.  I did buy a pair of little shoes almost 2 years ago when I thought I was pregnant.  My plan was to serve them to the Husband on a plate instead of breakfast in bed.  Well that didn't happen.  I stuffed the little shoes in the bottom of my underwear drawer.  I occasionally see them and just stuff them away again.  I promised myself I would never buy baby stuff again until I had a pregnancy confirmation. Even when I was actually pregnant I didn't buy anything and was too scared until I saw a heartbeat.  Since we didn't see the heartbeat and shortly miscarried I never bought a thing.    I am feeling so optimistic about this cycle though I am getting really tempted to at least buy some maternity clothes on sale.  I haven't caved. Yet.  I did buy a couple of dresses last week from old navy.  They are dresses that have plenty of room for some growth :) But not maternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment