Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Feels like Spring

I have been complaining about the weather for so long that today I have to post about how beautiful it is outside! Sunny and 68 degrees!  I will take it!  It made me almost have a bounce in my step today! A cold front is coming in for a couple of days but I think Spring is finally here!  Which means our cycle is almost here!  I got my period today so I know Oklahoma will get hers next week!  Please please please NO MORE DELAYS!

Nothing else really going on other than boring things to do list.  I have to get on our taxes ASAP!  UGH.  We are hiring a new CPA this year and I just need to put together our OOP medical expenses and get all the paperwork to him, but I keep procrastinating.  We are probably going to owe so there is no reason to file early to get a refund. We maxed our our flex spending last year and still have a ton of medical deductions but with the husband in a higher tax bracket I really doubt we will NOT owe.


No comments:

Post a Comment