Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Waiting after the FET

The day of the FET  I didn't feel that different, just tired.  Here is the cliff notes version of what I felt like the following days.  I was on strict 48 hours bed rest then took it easy after that.

1 day past transfer. 
Still on bed rest and feeling super gassy.  Like an obscene amount of gas.  My husband makes fun of me for it.  I blamed it on the curry I had for dinner.

2 day past transfer.
 I was on bed rest for the morningStill gassy and maybe feel some light cramping.  My boobs are getting a bit sore but I am on PIO shots so that isn't too abnormal. That evening I go to Whole Foods to get some dinner and vitamins  When I am walking through the store I feel both ravenous and yet have some nausea.  Very light cramping.

3 days past transfer.
I go back to work.  No appetite at all. Super tired.  Boobs are starting to really hurt. 

4 days past transfer.
Night sweats, I have to turn the air to 65 and the fan and freeze out my husband.  I have a wave of nausea right before lunch. No appetite.  Boobs are really sensitive and hurting more. Fatigue.

5 days past transfer.

I swear I am having hot flashes. MASSIVE nausea after lunch, have to lie down.  Major fatigue. Craving limes...weird.

6 days past transfer.
Minor nausea, hot flashes, boobs look different.  Nips are different color and feel different.  Painful to touch.  Despite being told to wait I test at night. BFP!!!!  Nice and dark line!!  I can't freaking beleive it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment