Friday, May 2, 2014

FET cylce starts today!

 So today is the official beginning of my FET cycle.  It has been a LONG time coming. The protocol is super easy compared to what I have been through previously.  I will be taking estrogen for 12 days, get a lining check, add in Progesterone in oil shots then they will transfer my embies. Yes embies.  plural.  We are going to transfer 2 pgd tested embies.  So yes twins are very likely.  Not guaranteed as nothing is, but likely.  I am ok with twins in theory.  I have friends who have twins and they love it.  With the husbands and I's age and desire of a big family this helps make that dream plausible. Yes there are also risks.  Twin pregancy is no joke.  For someone who is scared to be pregnant due to the past... this honestly terrifies me.  It will be hard in every way.  All I can do is trust that it will all work out.  Sure I let my mind go to the worst case scenarios all the time.  I am going to have to learn to flip the "IF brain" switch if I don't want to be a basketcase.  I can't wallow in fear.  So I am going to have to CHOOSE to be positive and dare I say.... happy.

Also... good news!  I got my labs and all my immune levels look awesome so no delays hopefully! 


No comments:

Post a Comment