Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day....

I thought with the impending transfer next week that somehow this day would be easier this year.  Nope.  Just as hard.  I know people mean well but being wished a Happy Mother's Day is like someone poking you with a sharp medal object.  All I can do is give a half smile and say thank you and try not to cry.  What I really want to say is...." Yeah not so happy considering I am not a Mother and the only child I have ever had is not living."  I don't say that, but part of me imagines the look on their face if I did.  I am hurt by their comment but their comment is ignorant to me not spiteful so I don't want to hurt them back.  They say "hurt people hurt people" and I don't want to be like that.  So I am just trying to get through the day.  I am trying to focus on just celebrating my mom.  She is the best.  Seriously luckiest daughter in the world. Trying to focus on how grateful I am to have her. 


Lining check is Wednesday.  I start taking 3 estrogen pills a day today.  No major side effects other than my digestive system is a bit off.  I should start the PIO injections on Wednesday.  If everything goes well with my lining check I will get  a transfer date.  I am hoping it will be Monday, but it could be anytime next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment