Friday, May 30, 2014

More waiting- 4weeks3days

Went in this morning for my first beta.  I am 10dp6dt so hopefully I see a nice strong beta number.  My tests are dark and pop up positive as soon as the urine runs across the panel.  I am symptomatic etc. All great signs but until I get through betas, then ultrasounds, then see a heartbeat It is all up in the air and includes lot's and lot's of waiting!!

Today I am pregnant and 4weeks and 3 days. 

Symptoms: Nipples are on fires, gas, occasional twinges in the ute, waves of nausea, thirsty, frequent urination.

Cravings: Sour/tart and tangy foods are what I crave and seem to taste the best.  I had some really tart frozen yogurt last night and it was heaven in my mouth.  Greasy foods such as pizza and burgers are not appealing.

I should get the call about my beta this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment