Thursday, February 21, 2013

Side Effects



So I feel really crappy... physically.  When I first started taking fertility drugs I had heard how they take a toll on your body.  At first It didn't bother me much... but now... I feel it. Bad.  Tired, bloated, cramping, headaches, moody, emotional...   I feel sick.  I just want to crawl and bed and sleep for a few days. I know it will only get worse because I started progesterone supplements last night and they make me feel horrible and bring out the CRAZY! Last night  I felt so bad I had to ask myself if it was worth it.  I can see why some women can't take it.  But for me, for now- I am willing to put my body through it all as many times as it takes to have a baby.  So I just have to suck it up and deal.

The goal is to not kill anyone for two weeks. Seriously, my friends and family should give me an award for not killing someone by now.  It's a major achievement!


No comments:

Post a Comment