Monday, February 11, 2013

Love is in the Air

It's Valentines Week.... as a singleton I never despised the day, although I would get little pangs of sadness at some of those stupid jewelry commercials.  I love LOVE.  Now that I have a forever Valentine, I really love celebrating.  I am so in love with my husband.  He is everything I ever prayed for and more.  It took a long time, but he was worth the wait!  I know we are still technically newlyweds, but our passion and love keeps growing every day.  We can't get enough of eachother in every way.  He is an amazing gift from God.  To be honest some days I feel guilty asking God for anything more.  He has given me so much already. I am so blessed.

But we want to share our love and have children to love.... so the journey continues...

Today is CD3 and time to start IUI # 3 cycle... Went in for an ultrasound and everything looks good to go.  I start the injections tonight.  Same Gonal F protocol as last time.  Praying for 3 fully mature follies this month.  Praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment