Monday, February 4, 2013

IUI#2

IUI cycle #2

My RE decided that we needed to be more aggressive and do all injectibles this cycle to hopefully get more than one egg this time to give me a better shot.  Last cycle was good ( one perfect follie), but we wanted better. So I started giving myself Gonal F shots every night for almost two weeks.  I was heavily monitored by my doctor and responded beautifully.  Three follies.  The husband named them "Huey, Dewey and Louie".  During these two weeks I became protective of these little guys. Trying to eat healthy foods for them, visualized them, even talked to them. Yep I talked to my eggs. Every time I went in to get them checked I would pray they would still be there...growing.  I don't know how mentally or emotionally  healthy this is.

The day came for the IUI and Huey and Dewey were perfect... Louie was still there but a bit small.  The IUI just like the last was quick. 

Now I wait.

I have a blood test scheduled for Thursday.  The husband and I are going to take at a home test on Wednesday morning. I am scared. Scared of another failure. We know it can take several attempts for this to work. But I am scared it never will.

God's Time.  God's Way.

praying Huey or Dewey will turn into an answered prayer....

No comments:

Post a Comment