Wednesday, July 30, 2014

13 weeks 1 day

My morning sickness has come back with a vengeance. ugh.   It isn't consistent but yesterday was pretty awful.  Time to break out the zofran again!

I think I am looking more pregnant... I am chubby so I don't have the cute little bump that the skinny girls get but I have something going on!  I have only gained 1 pound so I am happy with that.  I know it will be important to start packing on some weight with the twins but OB wants me to not gain more than 30.  It is easy not to gain right now as nothing sounds good to eat...  I put on weight super easy so not that worried about it yet. 

We have planned to announce the sexes of our babies on Labor Day at my families annual cookout.  All my cousins from out of town will be in so it makes sense to do it with everyone there.   I can't wait!!  The secret is starting to get harder and harder to keep!

No comments:

Post a Comment