Friday, July 11, 2014

10 weeks 3 days

Vaction was...exhausting.  Traveling overseas while pregnant with twins was harder than I thought it would be.  It really wiped me out.  But I am grateful that I got to see some more of Europe.

Before I left I had my OB appointment at 8 weeks and everything went well.  I like my OB. She is professional but not stuffy and I feel like she listens and doesn't try to rush me.  I do hate that you have to spend some much time in her waiting room though. I will also be seeing an MFM to monitor the twins and my first appointment with him is in a week and a half.  I am so nervous.  I haven't seen the babies in  over a month.  I am trying not to let my fears overwhelm me.  I am doing a pretty decent job.  I am still struggling with talking in certainties that I will get to keep the babies.  I am scared to name them or post on social media anytime soon about them.  I have picked up some sample colors to paint the nursery which is one step.  I promised my husband we could discuss names after the next sonogram.   I really don't want to post anything on social media until after we reveal the genders in 6 weeks. Everyone that is important to us already knows and everyone else can wait!

Cravings:  Not too many cravings...ice cream is usually always sounds good.  I had another craving for cripsy sesame chicken but I didn't give in. Chicfila is usually good with me.

Aversions: BBQ, meat in general, eggs etc...  Sometimes just thinking about certain restaurants I use to love makes my stomach turn.

Symptoms: Nausea ( better but sometimes I still need the zofran)  Heartburn, bloating, constipation, sore boobs, night sweats.

No comments:

Post a Comment