Wednesday, August 6, 2014

14 weeks 1 day

Waiting to see my babies again is hard.... two more weeks!  My bump is getting bigger and while I can't feel them kicking yet I do have this weird sensation sometimes when I am laying down at night.  Sometimes when I shift from one side to another I feel a "wave" of movement.  Now it could just be my organs sloshing around in there.  But it almost feels like a ball inside me... I am wondering if it is the babies shifting because I am... who knows!

Morning sickness is still kicking my tail! My exhaustion at work is better, but after work I literally am done for the night.   I feel bad that I haven't been able to keep up with friends.  Driving across town for a late dinner just isn't gonna happen right now.  My married friends with kids understand but a couple of my single friends seem annoyed. 

The husband and I are still working on names... we still have a pretty long list of names we like so I think it will take a while.  I did start a master spreadsheet of all the items we need to register for.  We are researching right now.  I just don't want to get to the stores to register and get overwhelmed and register for too much or not enough.  I have been reading a lot of suggested registry checklists for twins and I also plan on meeting with a couple of ladies I know with small twins to get their opinions and input on my list. 


No comments:

Post a Comment