Thursday, June 26, 2014

1st OB apointment!


I walked into my OB's office 2 years ago and I was a teary mess. I wasn't getting pregnant and I wanted answers.  She was nice and aggressive and started my testing and quickly got my referral to Dr. B my RE right away.  Two years of heartache, loss and lot's of tears came after that.

Fast forward to yesterday and she is congratulating me on the twins.  So surreal. It was a basic appointment.  Blood work, vitals check, lists of dos and donts and a pelvic exam.  I was a smidge disappointed I didn't get to see my babies but I wasn't expecting another sono since I had one last week.  I will also be seeing a  MFM doctor who will see me since I am high risk due to my age and twins.  I am glad as I will fully embrace the extra monitoring!  Lot's of doctors and tons of boring waiting rooms in my future!  I will take it!



No comments:

Post a Comment