Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ultrasound results & 7 weeks 2 days

Yesterday afternoon was our first ultrasound.  The husband and I were so nervous.  My favorite technician was there.  She is always so nice and encouraging.  She wasted no time and suddenly the image popped up on the screen and it was clear as day....  2 babies with heartbeats.  I was so overwhelmed with relief and joy.  I will never forget that moment. I just kept looking up at my husband seeing his face light up in awe.  I did have a panic moment when she started double checking that there wasn't a third in there. But no... two babies!  They are measuring perfectly on track and have perfect fast little heartbeats. 

After we saw the babies we got more instructions from my nurse about my meds etc..  Then we got to meet with Dr. B who was jovial but scattered.  He gave me some stronger meds for my morning sickness which I am grateful for!

We are now going to tell our families.  We are trying to get them all together but they aren't cooperating so we are going to probably tell them as we see them all. Not how I pictured it but oh well!


Symptoms:  Still every symptom in the book!  Morning sickness is bad so I am going to start taking my zofran more regularly.  Constipation is no fun so gotta work on that!

Aversions: everything!

Cravings:  Frozen yogurt



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the twins!! That is so exciting! I have been reading your blog for a while and I think I may have come across it on The Bump? Do you participate there? If not then I have no idea where I found you :) But congrats!

    lnfoster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so sweet! I do hang out over on the bump!

      Delete