Monday, June 16, 2014

6 weeks 6 days

I can't believe I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Time has crawled at a painful level on one hand and flown by on another.  Ultrasound is Wednesday and I am nervous. Nervous they won't find a heartbeat. Nervous something is wrong.   I am sure non- If brained women also have these fears, but I laid on that table before and had the ultrasound and the quiet whisper of the technician saying " I am so sorry- there isn't a baby".  That was a real experience and I think I have some legit PTSD about it. Even thinking about it makes me shudder.  I am trying to stay positive.  I can't wait to find out if we have one or two in there. I really don't know!


Cravings:  Not many these days but last night about 9pm I wanted Chinese food really bad.

Aversions:  Pretty much thinking about any food makes me want to barf.

Symptoms: All day morning sickness. ( I barfed in the bathroom after lunch today- fun fun).  Frequent urination (fun, fun), Gas ( my lucky husband)  Occasional heartburn, bloating , exhaustion, sore boobs.   Also I am apparently very irritable according to my family ( who doesn't know!)

If all goes well with our sonogram on Wednesday we will start telling our family and very close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment