Friday, June 6, 2014

5wks 3days

Waiting.

My first ultrasound will be on 6/18.  Ugh.  So long to wait.  I will technically be 7weeks 1 day then so atleast we don't have to worry about it being too early to see a heartbeat.  Of course there are PLENTY of other things to worry about.  While I have been pretty good at letting the fear not rule my life right now it creeps in. Last night I had a dream I was bleeding.  It was scary.  I woke up and no blood but it shook me up pretty bad.

Symptoms: Nausea ( mostly in the afternoons), some gas, very sore boobs and new this week is heartburn and exhaustion.  I try not to complain about the symptoms as if I didn't have any surely I would be freaking out about that!

Cravings:  Not craving sour as much as before... I have really been wanting a chili cheese dog REALLY bad but have not given in to it. (yet)

Aversions: honestly nothing sounds good to me but I can tolerate most things.

People who know I am pregnant: My husband, my best friend.  My husband doesn't know I told her, he would be PISSED.  She point blank asked me and I didn't lie.  She won't tell a soul.  I think my mother is highly suspicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment