Wednesday, August 13, 2014

15 weeks 1 day

Hit 15 weeks yesterday...babies are growing fast and I am certainly growing.  Over the past couple of weeks I am feeling and looking more pregnant.  I am getting slower and I can't walk or stand for long periods of time without some aches and pains.  Sleeping comfortably can be challenging but I figured out this system with an extra pillow and a body pillow that is working for me for now. 

We still haven't prepared much for the babies.... We did settle on the cribs so I guess that is significant.  We REALLY need to work on names for the babies. Our list is still super long and we haven't even talked about it in about two weeks.  We will start our registry in a few weeks and that completely overwhelms me!


I see my OB next week!  Can't wait to hear the babies.  I try not to worry about them but let's be honest... I totally worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment