Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Release

When I got my diagnosis I didn't think it would be possible to have peace again.  But I do.  I know this is only from the grace of God. I have a Peace that it is all going to work out.  I have a Peace that I will have a child.

I am not saying it will be easy- no in fact I think this year is going to be a battle like none I have ever faced.  Harder than even my Dad's cancer most likely.  I think it will take everything I have and then some.  But I plan on battling on my knees in prayer than anything.  I will do the work, losing weight, meds, maybe even acupuncture.  I will do it all, but I want to do it with this sense of calm and Peace.  I don't think that anger, fear, stress and fret will help in any way.  Peace. Surrender. RELEASE.

Release was the word I choose in January as the word I will exemplify and work on in my life.  I knew fertility issues would be part of that word but I had NO IDEA how much it would.



“When I gave you My Spirit, I empowered you to live beyond your natural ability and strength. That’s why it is so wrong to measure your energy level against the challenges ahead of you. The issue is not your strength but Mine, which is limitless.” –Jesus Calling by Sarah Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment