Monday, October 21, 2013

On the Move!

We finally found our house! After much prayer and talk we decided we needed to press forward and buy a house.  We have enough cash to still pay for an IVF package and we have a budget in place to keep saving even with the new house.  If we get desperate we will use a credit card or take out a loan... or beg.

The house is beautiful and I am so in love with it.  I went into the house buying process with one thing in mind.  Family.  I wanted the house that was going to house my family.  The house we got is in an amazing school district and a wonderful family focused neighborhood.  The house itself has the perfect floor plan and although spacious very cozy at the same time.  I walked in and instantly knew!

The house has 4 bedrooms.  So plenty of room for house guests and hopefully soon a nursery.  I have two bedrooms there that would make perfect nurseries.  Already painted in fact-One pink and one blue.  Now I would never furnish either room until we got a bun in the oven, but I am praying one day these rooms will both be put to use.

We close in a couple of weeks and then will install some new floors and be in before Thanksgiving! 

The Baby project is about to go in full force again.  I meet with my RE in just a couple of weeks to kick it off.  My weight loss is doing great.  I thank Metformin which is making this process easier.  I am still on the progesterone supps ( we call them the "bitch pills") and they really suck, but on the off chance I conceive naturally again we want as much help as possible to help a LO stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment