Friday, September 6, 2013

Moving and Moving forward is hard

Moving forward after losing the baby has been super hard.  While excited to try again I am also so fearful of not being able to get pregnant again or losing another baby.  My cycles are wonky and my hormones are out of control.  Poor husband is dealing with it in his own way.  It's weird I can talk about my loss with my friends and I am ok, but when I talk to my husband or mother about it all I can do is cry.  So I sometimes just don't bring it up even if my mind is consumed with it.

Speaking of moving... we sold our house with plans to buy a bigger house.  We made some good money on our sale and were super excited to look for our new place.  I just didn't expect it to be so hard.  The market is not good for buying... high prices and limited inventory.  We found an amazing house WAY over our original budget.  We can afford it but I don't have a peace about it at all. Using so much money for a house when we don't have kids to fill it is making me panic a bit.  I am struggling with what we should do.  We can stay with my parents as long as we need.  My poor husband loves the house we found... I feel guilty that my feelings about it might come in the way of his dream. I am praying for some direction on what to do and praying that DH and I will BOTH have a peace about our decision to buy or wait.


Not feeling very hopeful today, but I know God has a plan for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment