Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gypsies with a "Plan"

So next week we are officially gypsies!  We move out and in with my parents until we can figure some things out.  So many things to figure out!  We are trying to plan but not over plan because there are just too many variables and well we know God laughs when we plan. So the non plan plan is as follows:

1. Move out and in with the parents for unspecific amount of time
2. Wait on my genetics testing to see what if anything shows up. I get my results next week.
3.  Keep charting/temping, taking supplements. My cycle is finally getting back to normal.
4. Lose at least 15 more pounds before I see my RE in November.
5. Save as much money as possible so we can go straight to IVF if needed.


We of course are still praying that I get pregnant naturally again.  We have some hope but are also realistic that it might not happen.  We have been on this journey for almost 18months and we just want our take home baby.  We are praying that God leads us and that we remain hopeful and patient with His perfect plan.

"Wait patiently for the Lord.  Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. "
Psalm 27:13-14


No comments:

Post a Comment