Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tis the Season to be busy!

I am a bad blogger.  It has been almost a freakin month since I last posted.  It has been freakin busy and so much has happened.  We moved into our new house and have been settling in.  It is so beautiful.  I can't believe I am so blessed to live in this dream home.  We have been iced in for a few days so we have had plenty of time to get things unpacked and decorated. Even put up the Christmas tree! 

Oh and I have been busy growing follicles!  We went forward with an IUI cycle.  Dr. B got his way and I must say I think it was for the best.  Just doing an IUI cycle with everything going on has been super tough.   My baseline sono was the BEST ONE YET!  I had more Antral follicles than I have ever had!! I actually cried on the sono table.  I started Menopur and 7 ...SEVEN follies started to grow right away.  I did injects every night and then they checked again and they were getting a little too big too fast but they cut down my meds and  they slowed down a bit.  At my IUI we had 4 mature follicles!  4!!  Although I joke with J about our quads the chance of all 4 fertilizing is like 0 percent.  Dr. B was crazy happy that I responded so well and I was beyond relieved!  And I actually have some hope.   I made Dr. B tell me the chances of this working and he said 20-25%.  Not huge percentage but we will take it! It is all in God's hands now. 

I am 8dpiui so way to early to test. I am having all kinds of "symptoms". 
-sore boobs
-cramps
-stuffy nose
-bleeding gums ( yep this is actually a symptom I had with my first pregnancy...weird.. but I could have just brushed too hard)
-gas
- insomnia! ( this one is new)
-fatigue ( well I have had insomnia  so that isn't so weird)
-emotional.  (I cried at the end of a stupid movie and for no reason at all at work.)
-dizzyness ( this morning)
- nausea ( last night before bed... vitamins?)

Now all these symptoms mean NOTHING.  I put NO stock into symptoms. I am on progesterone supps and they do mimic pregnancy symptoms.  But the hopeful part in me is like..... maybe?

Now I just have to decided when to test... my blood test id Monday.  I have family in town all weekend so I am not sure yet. Sunday at the earliest I am thinking...def Monday morning before the beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment