Monday, June 24, 2013

So this happened.


So this happened. Total Suprise. 

  June 10th -had some random dark spotting,  threw up after dinner and had cramping.
  June 11th- nausea
  June 12th- Period due but doesn't come, nausea, more dark weird spotting
  June 13th-   Take a wondfo test, faint second line, take FRER test light line but definatly there. Go in for Blood work.  Comes back positive but very low progesterone levels.  Heavy red spotting. Told it is most likely a chemical pregnancy. Told I should get period over the weekend.
June14-June17th- No bleeding at all. Backache, headache.
June18th- Take digital test and it is positive. Call Dr and go for more bloodwork. Beta# 2 increased greatly but progesterone still  low.  Put on progersterone supps.
June 19-20- morning sickness, go in for 3rd beta...number went up but not quite doubling.
June 21-23- morning sickness, light cramping
June 24th- Go in for fourth betas.... waiting.

I am in what they call Beta Hell.  Waiting to see if this pregnancy is viable.  We are overjoyed that I got pregnant naturally, but of course very sad this may end early.  I just want some clear answers so that I can move forward and heal if this truly isn't our take home baby.   Each day that goes by I am more attached. God is the giver and taker of life and I  must trust Him.  But it is so hard.




No comments:

Post a Comment