Friday, May 31, 2013

Getting it all together.. or atleast somewhat

I am on my way to getting it all together...well as much as possible in the last 6 weeks.  Taking a break on fertility treatments was scary, but I think this was the right choice.

1.  Down 17lbs! ( in 6 weeks!)
- The eating plan is going great, cravings aren't too bad, and I am enjoying feeling healthier.
DH is also down 17lbs which is an awesome bonus! 23lbs to hit my RE's goal and 33lbs to hit my goal!

2. Supplements- Oh vey- hard time getting them and trying to find a new soy free prenatal was DIFFICULT!

3. Dh and I have had some awesome talks discussing our feelings and plans for treatment.  Going through our options makes me feel more at peace.  I have accepted all my options now so I feel hopeful one of them will work.

4.  Taking this break has allowed me to de-stress.  I feel calmer and less upset. I even have been pinning on my secret baby pinterest board.  My attitude is WAY better! Not that I don't have my moments. One ill timed baby facebook announcement can send me spiraling but DH is my rock!

5. Still looking into acupuncture! ( kind of scared for some reason)

Cool pic of a human egg.... hoping mine are hanging in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment