Sunday, December 2, 2012

IUI#1

I am being inseminated tomorrow morning.... never thought I would be typing that.  Never thought I would be giving myself injections in my bathroom either.  But that is what I am doing and here is where I am.  This journey is something I never fathomed, but for some reason God has led me down this path.  There are times I am hopeful and fine, there are other times where honestly I don't know if I can do this. So I have to choose to be grateful and thankful.

I am so thankful for my sweet adoring husband. He is an answer to my prayers.

I am so thankful for my wonderful supportive family.

I am so grateful for my best friends who are encouraging me.

I am so thankful for the resources I have been provided.  Financially I am blessed to be able to afford the doctors, medicines, etc. 

I am thankful for my doctors and nurses.  I know I am just another patient for them, but I pray for them and pray that God directs them to make wise decisions in regards to my care.

I am thankful for a God who never leaves me.  Who holds my life in His hands and knows the deepest desires of my heart.


No matter the outcome of this cycle. I know there is a plan for me.  I know this journey has a purpose.  I will trust God.

No comments:

Post a Comment